Our School Development Plan shows very clearly that this is a school that has high expectations not only for our pupils but for everyone who works here. The students are the reason the school exists, their progress and welfare is our moral purpose.
Our children cannot have anything less than consistently good or better teaching supported by outstanding pastoral care. From the outset, it is explicit in the plan that the highest expectations will apply within every classroom, in every corridor and in all settings at all times.
The four sections of the plan are:-
- Effectiveness of leadership and management;
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment;
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare;
- Outcomes for children and learners;
- The effectiveness of the Early Years Foundation Stage.
To further enhance the rich, relevant, broad and balanced curriculum which ensures that all pupils thrive in a supportive and highly cohesive learning community;
- To ensure that teaching is outstanding;
- To continue to ensure that pupils have excellent educational experiences and are very well equipped for the next stage of their education;
- To maintain the pupils’ outstanding learning and achievement;
- To ensure that best practice is spread effectively in the school’s drive for continuous improvement;
- To further promote the pupils’ spiritual, moral, social and cultural development.
Please click our documents below for more detailed information
- 3. SECTION 2 2015 TO 2016
- 4. ACHIEVEMENT JUNE 2015 to 2016
- 6. THE QUALITY OF TEACHING JUNE 2015
- 8. BEHAVIOUR AND SAFETY JUNE 2015
- 10. LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT JUNE 2015
- 11. EARLY YEARS FOUNDATION STAGE JUNE 2015
- 12. GOVERNOR ACTION PLAN MARCH 2015
- 13. MONITORING ARRANGEMENTS 2015 TO 2016
- 14. GOVERNING BODY DUTIES JUNE 2015
- 15. ABBREVIATIONS